ShareLearnTeach provides a friendly, supportive and considerate environment where users can share experience and expertise. Users should ensure that they comply with this AUP, and acknowledge that ShareLearnTeach may take such action as it deems appropriate for any failure to do so.
USER CONTENT MUST NOT
1. encourage or otherwise deliberately or recklessly involve any breaches of applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice and/or guidelines relating to education;
2. include knowingly false, misleading or deceptive information;
3. include any copyrights, database rights, trade marks or other intellectual property rights that do not belong to you, unless you have the written consent of the owner of such rights;
4. include any content which promotes fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or illegal activities; promotes violence or hatred; is or discriminatory of any group of people; is sexually explicit; or is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
5. interfere with the access, use or enjoyment of the systems of ShareLearnTeach or any third party, including without limitation causing greater demand on the systems than is deemed by ShraeLearnTeach to be reasonable, attacks such as flaming other participants in a manner that might incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument;
6. harvest or otherwise collect non-public information about another user obtained through the Site (including without limitation email addresses), without the prior written consent of the holder of the appropriate rights to such information;
7. add a Site member to your email or physical mailing list without their consent after adequate disclosure, or use their email address or contact details for antisocial, disruptive, or destructive purposes;
8. use another’s User Content except in accordance with the Terms, including by deep-linking, redistributing or facilitating the redistribution of another User’s Content.