OCR Cambridge National Sport Science

CONNECT AND JOIN US Forums ShareSpace Forum OCR Cambridge National Sport Science

This topic contains 18 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Jez9 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Laura Ponton
    Participant

Hi all, we are swapping to Sport Science OCR from BTEC in September and I would really appreciate any advice or resources you might be able to share with me please. Thanks in advance!

Jonathan Dwyer
    Participant

Happy to share resources!

Dan Wilson
    Participant

Hi Jonathon, are you able to share some resources with me too? We are moving to Sport Science and sport Studies from September. d.wilson@chartersschool.org.uk

Jon Hill
    Participant

Hi,
    We are also changing to the OCR Cambridge Nationals in Sports Science in September. Any resources/schemes of work would be massively appreciated. My email is: jon.hill@northleigh.co.uk

James Partridge
    Participant

Hi all. If anyone has received any resources for the sports science course, I would really appreciate copies. Just started the course and i’m Struggling with the lack of resources. Thanks
    jpartridge@hamilton-rmet.org.uk

Matt Rogers
    Participant

Hi everyone. We have also switched to the sport science course, if anything could be shared my email address is mrogers@douaymartyrs.co.uk
    Perhaps we should get a folder started for us to drop resources into?
    Matt

Adrian Creamer
    Participant

We have just switched to this as well and I have a teacher trainee working on it so any help with resources would be much appreciated. Thank you!
    acreamer@salvatoriancollege.com

Charlotte Venables
    Participant

Hi, I am also starting to teach both sport science and sport studies so any resources would be great, thanks.
    cvenables@stewardsacademy.org

Matt Rose
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    We have moved on to it for the first time this year. Any resources for Sport Science would be gratefully received. Kind regards, Matt
    mrose@maltbyacademy.com

LauraP
    Participant

i would also appreciate any resources for the sports science course and the sports studies course. If anyone has any, probably easier to post on here rather than email people individually. thanks in advance

Michael Duggan
    Participant

Hi all, was a sharing link ever set up? I would be interested in any resources as just started this course and developing resources and lessons as we move through. My email is duggan895@hotmail.com

Body’s response to physical activity is our next unit so anything in particular on this would be great

Andre Martins
    Participant

We found these resources useful. HERE

Michael Duggan
      Participant

Thank you, have ordered the powerpoints. Anyone got any lesson plans or worksheets they don’t mind sharing?

Nigel Roberson
    Participant

Hi there, We have Alison swapped. I’m happy to share resources but would like to receive resources. Is there a shared area in here to post resources? Email nroberson@heritage.derbyshire.sch.uk

Victoria Holt
    Participant

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any sports psychology resources for the CTEC course? Happy to share the resources i have.

Steve Platts
    Participant

We are switching to Sports science from GCSE PE. Is there anyone prepared to share some resources. I have GCSE resources but nothing for this course.
    My email is sjp@brockington.leics.sch.uk.
    Thanks
    Steve

Jez9
    Participant

We are planning on starting OCR Cambridge Sports Science as well next Sept. i would love to share recourses etc
    fy@maidenerleghschool.co.uk

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.